Audition applications for the 2018 San Francisco Ethnic Dance Festival are now available online. Review the Application Information & Guidelines before starting your application.
If you are having trouble filling out the online application you can view our PDF version, answer all the questions on a Word document, and email the document to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line should read: 2018 EDF Audition Application- Group/Soloist name
New This Year
- All Soloists, Duets, and Groups will audition live on the Palace of Fine Arts stage during the weekends of November 4 – 5 and 11 – 12, 2017
- No video submissions
- The application fee is now $40 (if submitting after August 18 early bird deadline)
- Panel comments provided to all auditioning artists at no additional charge. Comments will be sent out starting February 2018.
Application Fees & Deadlines
Application fee (includes panel comments*): $40
*comments available starting February 2018
Friday, August 18, 2017 by 5pm (FREE Early Submission Deadline)
No application fee
Tuesday, September 5, 2017 by 5pm (FINAL Deadline)
$40 application fee
Online Application Tips
- Create a password to login, edit, and complete your application at any time in the process.
- Write out your answers separately so your session doesn’t expire before you’re done. We recommend you type up your answers in a Word document first and then cut & paste them into the online application.
- Save your work frequently!
- Edit an active application or view a submitted application using the link at the bottom of this page.
- Save & Print a copy of your application for your files.
- Submit only one application per email address.
For assistance with your application please contact email@example.com or call World Arts West at 415-474-3914 during the hours of 10am – 5pm Monday through Friday.