Audition applications for the 2019 San Francisco Ethnic Dance Festival and World Arts West Programming are now available online. Review the Application Information & Guidelines before starting your application.
If you are having trouble filling out the online application you can view our PDF version, answer all the questions on a Word document, and email the document to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line should read: 2019 Audition Application- Group/Soloist name
- All Soloists, Duets, and Groups will audition live on the Palace of Fine Arts stage during the weekends of November 3 – 4 and 10 – 11, 2018
- No video submissions
- The application fee is $40 (if submitting after the August 8 early bird deadline)
- Panel comments provided to all auditioning artists at no additional charge. Comments will be sent out starting March 2019.
Application Fees & Deadlines
Application fee (includes panel comments*): $40
*comments available starting March 2019
Wednesday, August 8, 2018 by 5pm (FREE Early Submission Deadline)
No application fee
Wednesday, September 5, 2018 by 5pm (FINAL Deadline)
$40 application fee
- Allow yourself ample time to complete the application, as it is quite detailed. You do not need to complete it all at once; you can log back in and edit at any time before submitting it.
- Write out your answers separately so your session doesn’t expire before you’re done. We recommend you type up your answers in a Word document first and then copy & paste them into the online application.
- Save your work frequently!
- You can edit an active application or view a submitted application using the link at the bottom of this page.
- Save & print a copy of your application for your files.
- Only one application is permitted per group/artistic director.
For assistance with your application please contact email@example.com or call World Arts West at 415-474-3914 during the hours of 10am – 5pm Monday through Friday.