SAN FRANCISCO ETHNIC DANCE FESTIVAL
TICKET INFORMATIONTickets available through: cityboxoffice.com
Phone orders: 415.392.4400 (weekdays: 9:30am - 5pm, Saturdays: noon - 4pm)
Walk up orders: City Box Office, 180 Redwood Street, Suite 100, San Francisco
(weekdays: 9:30am - 5pm)
$1 per ticket for purchases made in person at City Box Office
Phone or online orders: $2.75 per ticket + $1 per order
Subscriber ticket fees: $2 per ticket + $1 per order
Tickets on day of show (if still available) can be purchased one hour before curtain
at Will Call in lobby on day of show. No ticket fee.
Subscriber and Group Discounts
• Group 10% Discount:
10% off for groups of 10 people or more for any performance
• Subscriber 10% Discount:
10% off when you buy tickets for performances for both weekends
• Kids 50% Discount:
50% off for Sunday matinees for patrons 16 years and younger
Saturday, July 14, 2018 @ 8pm
Sunday, July 15, 2018 @ 2pm
Saturday, July 21 @ 8pm
Sunday, July 22 @ 2pm
Please arrive early to enjoy our special preshow performances.
Music performances outside the Opera House (standing experience)
*Saturdays (6:45pm - 7:10pm)
*Sundays (12:45pm - 1:10pm)
Music performances inside the Opera House lobby (standing experience)
*Saturdays (7:10pm - 7:40pm)
*Sundays (1:10pm - 1:40pm)
*Times are approximate and may adjust slightly on day of event.
San Francisco War Memorial Opera House
301 Van Ness Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94102
Directions and parking information: click here
Will Call and Lobby: Open 1 hour before stage performance
Performance Running Time: Approximately 2-1/2 hours (includes 20 minute intermission)
Please allow yourself ample time for traffic, parking, and delays. Note that there is a long-term construction project on Van Ness Avenue. Out of consideration for the artists and other members of the audience, latecomers will be seated at the discretion of management and may be asked to stand until after intermission.
The San Francisco Ethnic Dance Festival is BARTable
- We understand that many patrons desire to experience the Festival with their very young children. However, due to the length of the program and so as not to disturb the experience of other patrons and performers, we discourage audience members from bringing infants and children who under the age of three. We thank you for your understanding.
- Everyone entering the theater must have a ticket and children must occupy their own seat next to an accompanying adult (no babes in arms).
- Children sitting in laps or standing in seats is not allowed.
- We encourage families with young children to sit near the end of a row to allow for easier exit if needed during the performance.
No Photography / No Recording / No Video Policy
- Out of respect for the performers on stage and fellow patrons, no photos or videos of any kind are allowed inside the Opera House during performances, as the lights and sounds of cell phones and other devices are very distracting. Management will approach those in the theater in violation of this policy. We appreciate your cooperation.
- Photos and videos are allowed during the post-show jam in the lobby after each performance.